From: Ian Roxborough <irox@redhat.com>
To: "Stojanovic, Marta" <Marta.Stojanovic@nrc.ca>
Cc: "'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'" <sourcenav@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: snsdk on win (once again)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:14:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello intrepid code explorer,

The snSDK stuff is kind of not so fun.
I did once manage to get things working with
just hyper, i.e. no need to have snSDK because
all of stdout is always send to the console.
So the Windows version would work the same as
the Unix version.

There was some reason that this didn't make it
it to a release.  I think it was due to a number
of side effects that needed to be fix.

When Syd fix the location independent problems
I think he also fixed one of the reasons I
didn't make the Windows version act like the
Unix version.  Wish I remember more about the
other problems.

Given time I will revisit this.  But you are
welcome to try and beat me to it. ;-)

Ian.