* X-Ref broke....
@ 2001-09-23 20:31 Worik
From: Worik @ 2001-09-23 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Friends

When I select a C++ method and do a X-Ref for it I get all the methods
and functions it calls but not the methods and functions that call it.

The 'referred by' menu item in the right mouse menu is greyed out.

I am sure this was working last week.  Is there some setting that I may
have inadvertently changed that controls this

Worik

* Re: X-Ref broke....
@ 2001-09-23 22:18 ` Worik
From: Worik @ 2001-09-23 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Please ignore my last message.

I have no idea what I have done, but it is working again.

Since I have no idea of what happened I cannot report a bug.

Such is life

Worik

Worik wrote:

> Friends
>
> When I select a C++ method and do a X-Ref for it I get all the methods
> and functions it calls but not the methods and functions that call it.
>
> The 'referred by' menu item in the right mouse menu is greyed out.
>
> I am sure this was working last week.  Is there some setting that I may
> have inadvertently changed that controls this
>
> Worik

* Re: X-Ref broke....
@ 2001-09-24 17:21     ` Berek Half-hand
From: Berek Half-hand @ 2001-09-24 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Worik, sourcenav

No. Problem's with the parsers. Buggy. Ask RedHat.

From: Worik @ 2001-09-24 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Is there a workaround?

Worik

Berek Half-hand wrote:

> This is an old problem that's been around for years. The problem is with the
> parsers. The fix doesn't seem to be a high priority with Red Hat.

* Re: X-Ref broke....
@ 2001-09-24  7:13 ` Berek Half-hand
From: Berek Half-hand @ 2001-09-24  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dalton, Barnaby, 'Worik', sourcenav

This is an old problem that's been around for years. The problem is with the
parsers. The fix doesn't seem to be a high priority with Red Hat.

> I have experienced the same problem - and it hasn't magically fixed itself
> yet!
> Barney

* RE: X-Ref broke....
@ 2001-09-24  1:25 Dalton, Barnaby