* SN 5.0 binary distributions
@ 2001-10-17 12:09 Salim Belgroune
From: Salim Belgroune @ 2001-10-17 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,

In the mirror download sites, I idid not found a SN 5.0 binary
distributions.

Could please tell me where can i find it ?

Kind regards.

Salim.

* Re: SN 5.0 binary distributions
@ 2001-10-23  6:16 ` Ian Roxborough
       [not found]   ` <3BFD1FE1.79D83EF7@crm.mot.com>
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-10-23  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Salim Belgroune; +Cc: sourcenav

Salim Belgroune wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the mirror download sites, I idid not found a SN 5.0 binary
> distributions.
>
> Could please tell me where can i find it ?

Hi,

I picked some random mirrors are had no problem finding
binaries:

http://mirrors.rcn.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/binaries/
http://planetmirror.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/binaries/

Maybe you've missed some information out, like the platform
you use. (Note that the Windows binaries don't work on HPUX.)
If you are looking for a linux binary, sorry you have to
build it from source.

Ian

@ 2001-10-30 14:42     ` Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-10-30 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Salim Belgroune, sourcenav

Salim Belgroune wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I've already found archives (*.zip) containing these binaries. But the
> archive does not contain a single installation file as for SN 4.5.2 that
> have a single setup file (SN452Windows.exe).
>
> May I have to uncompress the archive to : " C:\Program Files " and run "
> C:\Program Files\H-i686-pc-cygwin\bin\snavigator.exe " ?

I would avoid using a path name with spaces in it.
But otherwise, yes, you seem have the right idea.
Just unzip the zip file and run snavigator.exe file.

Ian.