* Port of Source Navigator to Windows XP?
@ 2001-11-02 18:18 Roy Stephane-Y17548
From: Roy Stephane-Y17548 @ 2001-11-02 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

Hi,

Is there any plan to port Source Navigator to Windows XP. Right now, 5.0 has some problem on Windows XP.

Thanks and regards

Stephane

* Re: Port of Source Navigator to Windows XP?
@ 2001-11-05  1:20 ` Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-11-05  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roy Stephane-Y17548; +Cc: 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

Hi,

The short answer is probably no.

The long answer involves either me finding
a Windows XP machine and a bunch of time to
do the port  OR finding somebody who wants
to port/maintain the Windows/Windows XP version.

Ian.
P.S.:  What are the problems you are having?

@ 2001-11-05 14:02   ` William Gacquer
From: William Gacquer @ 2001-11-05 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Roxborough
  Cc: Roy Stephane-Y17548, 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

Is the answer a no to the WindowsXP port or is this a no to the future
Source Navigator developments?

Regards,
William

@ 2001-11-05 14:04     ` Ian Roxborough
From: Ian Roxborough @ 2001-11-05 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: William Gacquer
  Cc: Roy Stephane-Y17548, 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

That would be "no" to:
"Is there any plan to port Source Navigator to Windows XP."

It doesn't mean that it's not going to happen.
It doesn't mean no future Source Navigator development.

Ian.