* SN 5.0 and ClearCase integration
@ 2001-11-27 19:41 Rainer Brestan (SEA)
From: Rainer Brestan (SEA) @ 2001-11-27 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

When i try to use the ClearCase (i am using 4.2 on Solaris 8) integration of SN 5.0, it dont really work.

If i want to checkout something, SN crashes with a segmentation fault.
The history has space lines in it, no symbolic tags are displayed, and so on...

I also found no way to tell SN that read only files shouldn´t be modified. It shows me a warning windows, but after that i can change the file.

Has anyone successfull integrated SN 5.0 with ClearCase 4 versions ?
Is there a way to tell SN, when a file is checked in and i want to change it, that it presents me a dialog, if i would check the file out ?

Thanks, Rainer

* Re: SN 5.0 and ClearCase integration
@ 2001-11-29 16:24 ` Bill Brune
From: Bill Brune @ 2001-11-29 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Brestan (SEA); +Cc: sourcenav

Hi,

Yes, I ran into that problem also.  I fixed up my version of SN to work with clearcase.    There are fixes to
do in the TCL code that handles revision control, and fixes to the revision control command lines in the configuration file.
Sorry I can't give you any more details right now,  I don't remember all the details.

-Bill

@ 2001-12-14  9:37 ` Rainer Brestan (SEA)
From: Rainer Brestan (SEA) @ 2001-12-14  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav