* SN 5.0 and ClearCase integration
@ 2001-11-27 19:41 Rainer Brestan (SEA)
From: Rainer Brestan (SEA) @ 2001-11-27 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

When i try to use the ClearCase (i am using 4.2 on Solaris 8) integration of SN 5.0, it dont really work.

If i want to checkout something, SN crashes with a segmentation fault.
The history has space lines in it, no symbolic tags are displayed, and so on...

I also found no way to tell SN that read only files shouldn´t be modified. It shows me a warning windows, but after that i can change the file.

Has anyone successfull integrated SN 5.0 with ClearCase 4 versions ?
Is there a way to tell SN, when a file is checked in and i want to change it, that it presents me a dialog, if i would check the file out ?

Thanks, Rainer