From: khamis2@t-online.de (Khamis Abuelkomboz)
To: Ralf Corsepius <corsepiu@faw.uni-ulm.de>
Cc: Mo DeJong <supermo@bayarea.net>,
	Sourcenav List <sourcenav@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: SourceNav release ...
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 12:04:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Ralf,

I find your input great. we need an "open" way to add work into SN, I
had the idea
about taking the current redhat SN and provide my own SN release, basicly
to rework the GUI and extend the existing parsers.
As example I would like
- to integrate the symbol browser into the main window,
- add more functionality to the browser, like add/remove files, history,
etc.
- making it possible to open more than one editor pane in a window.
- list the symbols of current edited file on the right (OLD SN
functionality reenabled)
- etc.

Actually I already started to do this work, see
http://oimanager.de/sn/newsngui.gif
and welcome your input.

But the problem is, where to keep the whole SN? My own web space is too
small.

However I find puting SN into an open CVS is a first step to achieve
this gool.

Khamis