From: khamis2@t-online.de (Khamis Abuelkomboz)
To: Mo DeJong <supermo@bayarea.net>
Cc: sourcenav <sourcenav@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Source-Navigator moves to SourceForge!
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 00:14:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Mo,

thank you mo for the great work.

I see that you only checked in Source-Navigator and it's Database. What
about the
rest of the components? are you waiting until you are finished with the
5.1 Release?

Since there is noboy who works on SN in redhat, we should define a fix
date to switch
to the SourceForge mailing list.

If you add me to the admin and cvs list I would share you the work.
However I want to
release a patch to SN50E that fixes some problems, this would be the
last change from
my side until 5.1 is released.

khamis

Dipl.-Informatiker