* Refactoring Source Navigator
@ 2002-11-11 0:55 Masaoud Taher Moonim
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Masaoud Taher Moonim @ 2002-11-11 0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
I went through the Source Navigator Tool and am impressed with
the functionality that it provides. I was also spending some time
studying how the Source Navigator works. However the it is a very
large tool and it is difficult for me to locate which part of the
code does what.
I am trying to build a tool which can parse a C/C++ source files,
analyze its contents and create/update the database part of it. I
would then perform my other tasks by querying the database content.
Hence I need to know the following :
1. How do I refactor the Source Navigator to only perform the backend
part of parsing the source C/C++ files and update the database ?
I do not need any GUI nor do I need support for Fortran, Java etc.
2. How do I invoke the C/C++ parser on the input source files ?
3. Which module updates the database with the C/C++ source info ?
4. Is there extensive API to access parts of the Database ?
5. Are there any licensing issues in this regard ?
6. Is there any other documentation available besides the one on the
web site ?
Waiting in anticipation.
Thanks and regards,
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-11-11 8:55 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2002-11-11 0:55 Refactoring Source Navigator Masaoud Taher Moonim
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).