* Questions about source navigator project
@ 2002-12-17  9:19 Mark S. Lewis
From: Mark S. Lewis @ 2002-12-17  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Greetings:

First, I have been using this tool for several months. A big "thank you"
for building it and making it available! Just a quick question or two.

1. Is there any development/maintenance going on with this project? If not,
what is the plan for this project?

2. There is a bug I have noticed which seems significant to me. When using
the built--in editor, I notice times that I copy something into the buffer.
If I make no other changes, the editor doesn't seem to notice that I've
changed the buffer and doesn't save the updated buffer. This has cause me
to loose changes several times. The work-around is to make some other
trivial change and then save the buffer. Any fix for this?

Thanks.

... Mark

http://www.NetEFX.com <<<==---- Software Development Services

* Re: Questions about source navigator project
@ 2002-12-17 19:34 ` Alexandre Jasmin
From: Alexandre Jasmin @ 2002-12-17 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark S. Lewis

For some reason the latest development version and mailing list are now
hosted on sourceforge: http://sourcenav.sourceforge.net/