From: Yuko Nakabayashi <nakabaya@fuchinobe.sns.slb.com>
To: sourcenav@sources.redhat.com
Subject: download trouble
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 23:31:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Dear Source Navigator Team,

I've got the same trouble whenever extracting the download file
of Source Navigator 5.0 (source), which error message always shows
"tar: directory checksum error", this appears exactly the same
location under souce /snavigator.
I am intending to use it on Solaris platform.
Downloaded file's size was 15566288 kb as SN50-01322-source.tar.gz.

Does this checksum error cause the trouble during running "configure"?
I've got an error while running "conrigure", which says
    Configure: error: can not find sources in . or ..
    Configuring source/snavigator faild, exiting.

I would really appreciate if you give me any advice.

Regards,
Yuko Nakabayashi

Yuko NAKABAYASHI (nakabaya@fuchinobe.sns.slb.com)
IT Section, Schlumberger KK,
Add: 2-2-1, Fuchinobe, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, 229-0006
Tel: +81-(0)42-759-4889(direct)
Fax: +81-(0)42-759-5489