* RE: Is Source Navigator receiving any more attention?
@ 2002-06-24 16:55 John McCormick
From: John McCormick @ 2002-06-24 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Mo DeJong', John McCormick; +Cc: sourcenav

I always find out about changes to Source Navigator by being redirected to the next location via an E-mail like this. I think an update to the old page pointing to the new page would be a great idea if possible.

From: Mo DeJong @ 2002-06-24 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John McCormick; +Cc: sourcenav

@ 2002-06-24 16:31 John McCormick
From: John McCormick @ 2002-06-24 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sources.redhat.com'

I have been experiencing crashes that have discouraged me from using the product. I noticed that other people have reported the same crashing bug that appear to be unresolved for nearly a year.

If the product is dead please state this on the web site. Thanks.

BTW I actually purchases Source Navigator 4.x.