From: "Dieter Braisch" <dbraisch@eev.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
To: <rj.jospin@ien.gov.br>
Cc: <sourcenav@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: ENC: can not create target in source navigator for windows
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 07:30:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hello Reinaldo, hello all

look into Project Preferences --> Parser:
The file extensions are given in double form: for example *.cxx; *.CXX,
etc.
Delete alle extensions with capital letters, then try again.

I know, it is silly, but it is true. (Nature of bugs).

Which release of cygwin do you use? I guess, there is a further bigger
bug you will find. Write me.

Regards
Dieter