* SN5.0, Win2K:  Can't add to include & version control lists in Project Preferences
@ 2001-08-01 19:13 Trevor Cox
From: Trevor Cox @ 2001-08-01 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'sourcenav@sourceware.cygnus.com'

I've just installed SN5.0 on Win2000 and it seems to work well for the
most part.

Under Project Preferences / Include, there doesn't seem to be a way to
add files to the Include Directories list.  Existing entries can be
selected and edited or removed.

Pressing Enter or shift-Enter closes the dialog.  Pressing Alt-Enter
causes an invitation to send in a bug report, which I've done.  There is
no '...' or Add button.

Anyone else seeing this?  I'll try an NT install and see if the problem
is with W2K only.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-08-01 19:13 UTC | newest]