* borken SN5 for unix.
@ 2002-06-19 15:26 Seth.Master
From: Seth.Master @ 2002-06-19 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

your source navigator for version 5 for Unix is broken.
when untar'ed it receives checksum failed, and aborts before the tar
file is finished.
I have download it several times from several different mirrors, even
tried downloading it on different machines to make sure it wasn't me.

well, guess what, your SN5 is broken.

also, it would be nice if you notify and let www.sunfreeware compile the
software into a Solaris sparc package.

please let me know when this problem is fixed, so I can use the new
version of source navigator.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-19 22:26 UTC | newest]