* Printing options
@ 2002-02-20 14:10 Franky Backeljauw
From: Franky Backeljauw @ 2002-02-20 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

I would like to know what other options besides "%s" I can use to print
files.  With "%s" it prints "Source-Navigator [file.proj] file.xyz" but
alas this is without time/date.  How can I add options to print a
customized header?

Thanks in advance.

Franky B.

Hobbes, Thomas

The errors of definitions multiply themselves according as the
reckoning proceeds; and lead men into absurdities, which at
last they see but cannot avoid, without reckoning anew from the
beginning.

In J. R. Newman (ed.) The World of Mathematics, New York: Simon
and Schuster, 1956.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-02-20  9:59 UTC | newest]