* First questions...
@ 2000-08-05  5:36 Nils Lohner
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Nils Lohner @ 2000-08-05  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hello,
  I've just downloaded sourcenav and am in the process of compiling it under
solaris.  I already have a few comments and questions.

1.  Why isn't it available from CVS?  at 14M for the source its a pain to
keep up, especially over slow (<=ISDN) links.  cvs would help this project
develop more quickly IMO.

2. Why on earth is tcl/tk 8.1 _included_ in the sourceball??!!??
/sup/build/SN451 > du -s t*8.1
13846   tcl8.1
10195   tk8.1

I won't do a 'make install' until I'm sure it won't try to overwrite my
current 8.3.1 installation.  Can someone please explain why its included?

3. an online TODO list would be useful.

Well, it's still building... I'll try it with tcl/tk 8.3.1 as soon as its
done.  What else is being done on this project at the moment?

Regards, Nils.