* Source Navigaor 5.0
@ 2001-07-05  5:11 Grzegorz Soza
From: Grzegorz Soza @ 2001-07-05  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi!
I use your Source Navigator for some time (previously version 4.52, now
5.0 beta). I've experienced some troubles while trying to compile the
newest release 5.0. Is it possible that you put binaries for Linux into
the net?
Thanks in advance!
  Grzegorz

| Dipl.-Inf. Grzegorz Soza                             |
| Computer Graphics Group                              |
| Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg |
| Am Weichselgarten 9, 91058 Erlangen, GERMANY         |
| phone:  +49.9131.85.29926                            |
| fax:    +49.9131.85.29931                            |
|                                                      |
| WWW:    http://www9.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~soza |
S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

[-- Attachment #2: smime.p7s --]

* Re: Source Navigaor 5.0
@ 2001-07-05 15:30 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-07-05 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Grzegorz Soza wrote:

> Hi!
> I use your Source Navigator for some time (previously version 4.52, now
> 5.0 beta). I've experienced some troubles while trying to compile the
> newest release 5.0. Is it possible that you put binaries for Linux into
> the net?
> Thanks in advance!

You have to build your own Linux binary. We tried putting up a Linux
binary before, it causes no end of trouble. We will not be doing it again.
We are going to create a RPM for RH 7.1 at some point, but that is the
only Linux system we will create a binary for.

Mo