* Tcl parser
@ 2001-08-08 13:24 Emmanuelle
From: Emmanuelle @ 2001-08-08 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi:

I'm a new user of Source Navigator; I'm using SN-4.5.2 on a Mandrake 7.2
Linux box. This is a very useful tool for my job. I'm vorking on a Tcl
application (ACS, www.arsdigita.com) in which procedures can be declared
with 'proc', 'proc_doc' or 'ad_proc'. I want to modify the Tcl parser
that it can parse procedures declared that way but I need a little help
to do that; the source code of SN is very large and I don't know from
where to start.
Thanks in advance.
--
Emmanuelle

* Re: Tcl parser
@ 2001-08-08 16:45 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-08-08 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Emmanuelle wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm a new user of Source Navigator; I'm using SN-4.5.2 on a Mandrake 7.2
> Linux box. This is a very useful tool for my job. I'm vorking on a Tcl
> application (ACS, www.arsdigita.com) in which procedures can be declared
> with 'proc', 'proc_doc' or 'ad_proc'. I want to modify the Tcl parser
> that it can parse procedures declared that way but I need a little help
> to do that; the source code of SN is very large and I don't know from
> where to start.

Take a peek in:

devo/snavigator/parsers/tcl

cheers
Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc

* Re: Tcl parser
@ 2001-08-16  5:21 ` Emmanuelle
From: Emmanuelle @ 2001-08-16  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi:

Thanks for your answer. Sorry if I didn't write before but I'd problems
with my email account...
I've downloaded puma from http://www.first.gmd.de/cocktail/ Is this
version ok?

I've translated the menu items to spanish, it's not finished yet (I have
to verify the hotkeys). Where should I send it? Maybe I'll translate it
to french too if I have time.

--
Emmanuelle

"Keogh, Craig" escribió:

> > I want to modify the Tcl parser
> > that it can parse procedures declared that way but I need a
> > little help
> > to do that; the source code of SN is very large and I don't know from
> > where to start.
>
> The TCL parser can be found in:
>
> /source/snavigator/parser/tcl
>
> There is documentation on how to add parsers:
>
> /source/snvavigator/doc/html/enterprise/progref
>
> But the TCL parser does not follow use this API. Do as we say, not as we do.
> It inserts symbols with put_symbol. The TCL parsers uses a parser-generator
> / compiler-compiler, but it doesn't use yacc/bison. Puma or something. If
> you wish to modify the code, you will need this tool.
>
> Happy hacking,
> Craig Keogh

* RE: Tcl parser
@ 2001-08-08 16:49 Keogh, Craig