* installing source navigator on windows
@ 2001-08-08  2:34 Muhammad Rizwan Mian
From: Muhammad Rizwan Mian @ 2001-08-08  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi,

I have downloaded SN452.tar.gz from Red Hat Web-site
( http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/ ).

After uncompressing, I was going through the 'Readme' file residing i.e.
'~\SN452-source\snavigator\install\README.TXT' file. As I came across
'Builiding Source Navigator for Windows', it was stated to e-mail at the
above address for detailed instructions.

Please, can you e-mai me:
1. the instructions for installing source navigator on Windows 2000
professional platfom
2. Alternately, point me to a URL, where I could just run 'setup' to install
it.

I would be grateful for your help

Thanking in advance
Muhammad
ps. Attached is the '~\SN452-source\snavigator\install\README.TXT' file

* Re: installing source navigator on windows
@ 2001-08-08 16:55 ` Mo DeJong
From: Mo DeJong @ 2001-08-08 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Muhammad Rizwan Mian wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded SN452.tar.gz from Red Hat Web-site
> ( http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/ ).

That is the source code. You need the Windows .zip file
if you want to install the binary. Just download the
.zip file, unzip it, and then run the snavigator.exe
program in the unzipped bin dir.

Mo