* --import does not work on SN 5.0
@ 2002-04-26 12:09 pdatta
From: pdatta @ 2002-04-26 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi,
   I am using SN 5.0 on a solaris box.  I have a list of source files (filelist.lst) and I am trying to create a SN project by "importing" them as follows:

snavigator --import filelist.lst

This fails with the following output:

Error: too many nested calls to Tcl_EvalObj (infinite loop?)

Has anyone encountered this porblem before?  Is there a solution? (This used to work on SN 4.0!)

TIA.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-26 19:09 UTC | newest]