* Newbie questions: printing XRef, ..
@ 2002-03-28  7:53 Herb Schilling
From: Herb Schilling @ 2002-03-28  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sourcenav

Hi,

  I just started using Source Navigator and I really like it but there
are some things I can't get to work.

   I am running 5.0 on IRIX 6.5.

  1. When I try to print an XRef, I get an error about "bad option 'on
close' should be on of multiwindow-35.nbook...... . Can you print
XRef windows?

2. When I open SN, in the symbol window, the headers of the columns
don't line up with the columns of data below them. After I resize one
of the columns, it works fine again. Is that normal ?

3. I checked the preference to generate local variables but I never
see evidence of that. ( I did do a reparse. )

Thanks!

--
Herb Schilling

  - Charles Darwin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-03-27 19:44 UTC | newest]