* syscall tapset maintenance
@ 2007-09-19  5:57 Jim Keniston
From: Jim Keniston @ 2007-09-19  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

IBMers have signed up to maintain a few tapsets.  (See
http://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/TapsetStatus.)  Dave Wilder and I
would be willing to maintain sections of the syscall tapset, but I'm not
sure we want to own the whole thing.  Does anybody outside IBM want to
help out on this one?

Thanks.
Jim

* Re: syscall tapset maintenance
@ 2007-09-27 19:12 ` Martin Hunt
From: Martin Hunt @ 2007-09-27 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Keniston; +Cc: systemtap

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 16:02 -0700, Jim Keniston wrote:
> IBMers have signed up to maintain a few tapsets.  (See
> http://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/TapsetStatus.)  Dave Wilder and I
> would be willing to maintain sections of the syscall tapset, but I'm not
> sure we want to own the whole thing.  Does anybody outside IBM want to
> help out on this one?

I'll continue to help.  We need people to sign up specifically for ppc,
s390, and ia64.  We also need more people to help write tests.

Martin