Hi, I pushed one fixlet from my pr6866 branch to the master branch because I know I has bitten me in the past while working with shared libraries. So it is good to have this on master even if the actual testcase for it is still only on the branch, since it needs some other work that is unfinished on the branch. I only pushed the final change, the branch has multiple slightly wrong versions of this one, you can read back the exchanges roland and I had that let to this latest much simpler version. This is mostly an email to remind me to audit the other users of dwfl_module_relocate_address in the tree. Adjust ET_DYN symbol addresses against module base. * translate.cxx (dump_unwindsyms): Adjust sym_addr for ET_DYN always against module base as workaround for buggy elfutils < 0.138. Cheers, Mark