* Re: Request Wiki Page for scripts
       [not found] <4497149E.8060901@us.ibm.com>
@ 2006-06-19 22:07 ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2006-06-19 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 02:18:22PM -0700, Vara Prasad wrote:

> [...]  I got request from folks to have a Wiki Page on our SystemTap
> project website where folks can upload the scripts they tried to
> solve their problem [...]

Sure, let's give it a try.  http://sources.redhat.com/systemtap/wiki/,
thanks to Daniel Berlin's nice work on sourceware to make new wiki
setup so painless.

- FChE

* Re: Request Wiki Page for scripts
@ 2006-06-19 22:41   ` Vara Prasad
From: Vara Prasad @ 2006-06-19 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Ch. Eigler; +Cc: systemtap

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:

>On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 02:18:22PM -0700, Vara Prasad wrote:
>

>>[...]  I got request from folks to have a Wiki Page on our SystemTap
>>project website where folks can upload the scripts they tried to
>>solve their problem [...]
>>

>Sure, let's give it a try.  http://sources.redhat.com/systemtap/wiki/,
>thanks to Daniel Berlin's nice work on sourceware to make new wiki
>setup so painless.
>
>- FChE

Thanks, that was quick.

I tried to add an attachment it said i am not allowed to attach pages.

I was also looking for a tab or link that said edit which lets me add my
content but i didn't see such a tab.

On the login link do i need to do a brand new registration or i can use
my existing systemtap login name, allowing existing names would be good
if registration is required to add the content.

* Re: Request Wiki Page for scripts
@ 2006-06-19 22:47     ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2006-06-19 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vara Prasad; +Cc: systemtap

Hi -

> >Sure, let's give it a try.  http://sources.redhat.com/systemtap/wiki/,
> [...]
> I tried to add an attachment it said i am not allowed to attach pages.

Like most wikis, the easiest way to add content is to edit an existing
page, and put a WikiWord link in there for a page yet to exist.  Then
you create that page.

> I was also looking for a tab or link that said edit which lets me
> add my content but i didn't see such a tab.

You may need to log in first.

> On the login link do i need to do a brand new registration [...]

Yes, a brand new registration is needed.  Since these wiki accounts
are not stored as securely, there is no coupling between system login
accounts and these ones.

- FChE