Yes, I know about that problem. But I'm not sure whether proposed patch fixes anything. Were you able to _use_ modules made with that patch applied? Or does it fixes only compilation? My guess is that module initialization will fail because build-id does not match. 14 грудня 2009 о 16:11 +0530 Indraneel Mukherjee написав(-ла): > Thanks for the fix. Also, there was another patch that i had to apply > to get Systemtap working for ARM. I checked the latest git and the fix > is not available for ARM. The fix is here: > http://sources.redhat.com/ml/systemtap/2009-q4/msg00574.html > Without the above fix, the ARM(arm-linux is non-relocatable) stap FAILS. > > This is related to > http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg690166.html > > Shouldn't this fix be added to the Systemtap tree to get it right for ARM?