Hey, I've been working on adding improved probe point within the garbage collection system. This will allow system administrators using various tools to better analyze which garbage collection algorithms are effective and java developers to better understand how (often) their objects are being collected. Specific probe points that I've aimed to include are: - G1, concurrent mark sweep, parallel mark sweep, and tenured collections - new generation definitions - parallel scavenges - parallel compaction - object 'moves/resizes' between memory addresses Please note that the attached patch should be appended to the patch/systemtap.patch file. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Lukas