Hey, * Jon VanAlten [2012-09-24 14:16]: > > > > > > > Is this ok to commit? > > > > > > > > > > With caveats noted above, I say yes :) > > > > > > > Thanks! Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to > > know, > > updated patch is attached. > > > > Hi, > > This has been in my TODO for some time, so I am very sorry not to > have responded earlier. From looking at the patch, it seems okay > now. I intend to push this to HEAD on your behalf, unless someone > else has some reason why not. (Now is your chance to speak up > about that, if you have such a reason!). But, I do feel responsible > to build with it myself and verify that things seem to be working as > intended. Various other things have been jumping my work queue, but > I may have time this week to give this a sanity check and finally > get it into hg. Thanks for persisting! > > cheers, > Jon I've updated the patch slightly to reflect a correction in psScavenge.cpp that was causing a build error when icedtea-debug wasn't specified. The rest of the patch is unchanged from before. Cheers, Lukas