Hey, > I am compiling systemstap from source ,after configure well , I > type 'make' to compile . > it print: > tapset-method.cxx:431:15: error: unused variable ‘root’ > [-Werror=unused-variable] > tapset-method.cxx:432:26: error: unused variable ‘builder’ > [-Werror=unused-variable] > I can't seem to reproduce the issue on fedora 19 with git head, what sources are you using and with what distribution? Also, I'm wondering if java support was enabled, in your build directory would you mind running `$grep "HAVE_JAVA" config.h` and pasting the output? Did you configure systemtap with any special java options? Thanks, Lukas