From: Naren chandru <naren_lin@yahoo.co.in>
To: systemtap@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Systemtap source compile for ARM arch
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:25:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi all,

I am new to systemtap. I have downloaded the
systemtap-20070630.tar.bz2 src and compiled for i686
architecture without any issue the source get
compiled.

Now I am trying to build it for ARM architecture. I
don't know how to cross compile systemtap for ARM
architecture. Please help me to cross compile  system
tap for arm arch.

If anyone have the procedure for system tap cross
compilation pls tell me the procedure.

Thanks & Regards,
Naren

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://in.mail.yahoo.com