* Hi - I'm writing SystemTap installation documentation
@ 2006-06-06 21:47 Kevin Feliksa
From: Kevin Feliksa @ 2006-06-06 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

HI!

 My name is Kevin Feliksa and I'm preparing SystemTap installation
documentation - currently for Fedora core 5, and later for several other
distros.  Since it can be said with much certainty that many developers
cringe at even the thought of creating these (essential) documents, let me
be your ally in helping to make SystemTap the best!

If you have any points or concerns that should be included in installation
procedures, please email them to me.  As I progress through this project,
I'll certainly have questions, so I'll be asking for some help.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin
feliksa@us.ibm.com

* Re: Hi - I'm writing SystemTap installation documentation
@ 2006-06-07  0:41 ` Eugene Teo
From: Eugene Teo @ 2006-06-07  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin Feliksa; +Cc: systemtap

Kevin Feliksa wrote:
>  My name is Kevin Feliksa and I'm preparing SystemTap installation
> documentation - currently for Fedora core 5, and later for several other
> distros.  Since it can be said with much certainty that many developers
> cringe at even the thought of creating these (essential) documents, let me
> be your ally in helping to make SystemTap the best!

The documentation for FC5 is pretty straight-forward, and it's already
available at http://sourceware.org/systemtap/build.html

Eugene