* stap -x option
@ 2007-07-27 18:23 Sanket Somnath Hase
From: Sanket Somnath Hase @ 2007-07-27 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Hi folks,

a ) I was curious to know if we can provide more than one target to stap. Say I want to run the same script for more than one processes .

b) Is there any benefit in running single script ( effectively single kernel module ) for all the processes under consideration  against running same script for each process individually ( and effectively  having many kernel modules which look for same set of events but for different targets ).

Looking forward to hear from you ,

Thanks ,
Sanket