Hi, I found that the backtrace testcase still failed, and I tried to fix that. Here are 3 patches which fix bugs related to backtrace tests. [1/3] runtime-fix-stack-ia64.patch This patch fixes a bug that print_backtrace() and print_stack() shows current ip twice on ia64. The __stp_show_stack_sym() have to skip the case of ip == REG_IP(regs) as same as __stp_show_stack_addr() does. [2/3] testsuite-fix-backtrace.patch This patch fixes a regexp pattern in testsuite/systemtap.context/backtrace.tcl, because the backtrace format is changed recently from "kfunc+0x1/0x1 + []" to "kfunc+0x1/0x1". [3/3] testsuite-ia64-fix-backtrace.patch This patch adds a regexp pattern for return probe on ia64 in testsuite/systemtap.context/backtrace.tcl. In return probe, print_stack() shows "kretprobe_trampoline_holder" generally, but on ia64, it shows "yyy_func3". So, we need special regexp. And this means that the outputs of print_stack() in function entry and function return become same. Thus, this patch also adds additional marks for differentiating between each cases to backtrace.stp. Thanks, -- Masami Hiramatsu Software Engineer Hitachi Computer Products (America) Inc. Software Solutions Division e-mail: mhiramat@redhat.com