Hi. We have designed a tapset for fault injection. It is meant to ease the process of injecting faults into the kernel. As use cases, we have ported in-kernel fault injection for slab and page_alloc using this framework. Refer Documentation/fault-injection/ We have also modified the existing SCSI fault-injection systemtap script (http://sourceforge.net/projects/scsifaultinjtst/) to use this framework. Please find the tapset file and readme attached. The usecase scripts are in the follow-up mails. Comments and suggestions are welcome. Please suggest a right location to place these tapset scripts in SystemTap source tree. Thanks, Kushal & Anup