* Instrumenting XEN and KVM using Systemtap
@ 2008-09-11 14:08 satya komaragiri
From: satya komaragiri @ 2008-09-11 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap; +Cc: eugene

Hello,

I and my mentor, Mr. Eugene Teo (cc-ed in this mail) have been
discussing some interesting project ideas involving systemtap. I have
worked with Systemtap in this year's Google Summer of Code on the
bootlimn project[1] for Fedora.

Interested in working further with systemtap, he gave me this suggestion
about instrumenting XEN and KVM. We felt that getting information
about the guest from the host might be an interesting project.

We wanted to know if this idea would be feasible and useful for the
community. I would be grateful for any suggestions/feedback related to
this.

Regards
Satya

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/fedora/appinfo.html?csaid=43B0BE196B874499