Hi, I've pushed the implementation of a stap-server initscript. It gets installed with the systemtap-server rpm. It should make management of systemtap servers a lot easier and this is critical to enabling unprivileged user support. There are some enhancements coming, but if you're not cross compiling, it's ready to use now. Please report problems concerns or ideas for improvement using PR 10905. I've attached a usage tutorial to this announcement. I hope that it is helpful. Also see initscript/README.stap-server for complete details. Dave