* checking tapsets being used are present in tapsets.tmpl documentation file
       [not found] <1566530966.2387621278605131581.JavaMail.root@zmail01.collab.prod.int.phx2.redhat.com>
@ 2010-07-08 16:07 ` Lukas Berk
From: Lukas Berk @ 2010-07-08 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Hey all,

I've written a short script (attached) to check that all the tapsets being used by stap in the systemtap/tapset/ directory are listed in the documentation tapsets.tmpl file. Both the tapsets.tmpl file and script are to be located in the /systemtap/doc/SystemTap_Tapset_Reference/ directory. Any and all feedback is welcome!

Thanks,

Lukas

[-- Attachment #2: tapcheck.sh --]
[-- Type: application/x-shellscript, Size: 1566 bytes --]

* Re: checking tapsets being used are present in tapsets.tmpl documentation file
@ 2010-07-08 16:47   ` David Smith
From: David Smith @ 2010-07-08 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lukas Berk; +Cc: systemtap