Hi, When I pass the option --suppress-time-limits, I get a compile error. This error has been introduced by the commit "Bug: MAXACTION errors + try/catch would lead to wrong src loc." (91ffedd). There is one other place in the code, where the access to the field ‚actionremaining‘ of 'struct context' is guarded. I added the guard that refers to the usage of the option --suppress-time-limits also to the newly introduced access to the field. But I’m not sure whether any of the other guards have to be added as well. Kind Regards, Torsten