I have recently updated my kernel (v6.3) and with systemtap version (v4.8), an old systemtap script I was using has stopped working. It looks like I was counting pages added via vfs.add_to_page_cache as a means to work out file reads (over NFS) per pid. But this function no longer seem to hit at all for me anymore: stap -e 'probe vfs.add_to_page_cache { printf("Works.\n"); exit() }' I am aware that v4.9 is the latest systemtap, but I have been struggling to get it to compile with the new jupyter stuff (my python version is too old). Anyway, any help or pointers for vfs.add_to_page_cache greatly appreciated. Daire