* request to add additional runtime path
@ 2005-12-08  7:58 Guanglei Li
From: Guanglei Li @ 2005-12-08  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap

Hi,
  for tapsets, stap could use -I option to look for additional .stp
script files, in addition to /usr/local/share/systemTap/tapsets.

  But for runtime, the -R option could specify only one place to look
for runtime files.

  Suppose I have some runtimes which are applicable only to some
specific user defined tapsets, so I don't want to put them into
/usr/local/share/systemTap/runtime. But currently I have no way to
tell stap to look into a user specific runtime dir in addition to the
runtime dir of systemTap itself.

  So it's a good idea to let -R option have the same behavior as -I
option? So that I can specify multiple runtime dirs.