* arm64 kprobes patches
@ 2014-02-26 15:03 Sandeepa Prabhu
From: Sandeepa Prabhu @ 2014-02-26 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: systemtap
  Cc: William Cohen, Masami Hiramatsu, Petr Machata, Mark Wielaard,
	Deepak Saxena, Arnd Bergmann, sandeepa.prabhu, Sandeepa Prabhu

Hi all,

We have uploaded arm64 kprobes latest changes on linaro git which
include some fixes for recursive kprobes. These are rebased on top of
3.14-rc3.  Kprobes support can be enabled by enabling
"General setup  --->  [*] Kprobes" config option.

Git location:  git://git.linaro.org/people/sandeepa.prabhu/linux-aarch64.git
 Branch: arm64_kprobes_3.14-rc3

Please let us know if you are interested in pulling this branch for
systemtap test-suite verification, while we are trying to include
systemtap test-suite on our linaro open-embedded platforms.

Also, please let us know if there are documentation on howto run full
test-suite for systemtap and various criteria  kprobes should meet?

Thanks & regards,
Sandeepa