public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* download section
@ 2004-05-23  0:00 pennypacker-wittmann
From: pennypacker-wittmann @ 2004-05-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

hi everybody,

i hope that its correct to address this issue here. if not than i hereby apologize for bothering you.
im new to xconq. and this mailing list.
to make it short, i failed to dowload xconq from the download section.
i clicked on *download* and then under 'windows' and 'Tcl/Tk Interface' on the link *ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/xconq/xconq-7.5.pre/Win32/TCL/*

the site freezes and my computer tells me that the site wouldnt react anymore.

is this a bug? im confused. im one of the less skilled users out there, i have to admit. :)

regards: Morbius

* Re: download section
@ 2004-05-23  0:14 ` Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-05-23  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pennypacker-wittmann; +Cc: xconq7

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 18:00, pennypacker-wittmann@web.de wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> i hope that its correct to address this issue here. if not than i hereby apologize for bothering you.

This is the correct place.

> im new to xconq. and this mailing list.
> to make it short, i failed to dowload xconq from the download section.
> i clicked on *download* and then under 'windows' and 'Tcl/Tk Interface' on the link *ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/xconq/xconq-7.5.pre/Win32/TCL/*

I just tried it and it seemed to work fine.

Which Web browser are you using?

Up until yesterday, we had some weird problems with certain Web browsers
not being able to access certain directories. I thought those problems
were fixed, but maybe not....

Eric

P.S. If you have another Web browser, try that one and see if it helps.

* AI Stopped Building
@ 2004-05-23  3:09   ` Elijah Meeks
From: Elijah Meeks @ 2004-05-23  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7