public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* SDL tutorials?
@ 2004-11-16  1:56 Lincoln Peters
From: Lincoln Peters @ 2004-11-16  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xconq list

I've been trying to learn SDL so that I can pitch in on the SDL
interface, but every SDL tutorial I've found on the Internet fails to
compile on my computer.  And I'm fairly sure that the problem isn't my
computer, because I have no difficulty compiling Xconq with the SDL
interface, and I can't quite figure out why.

Any recommended websites or other sources for learning SDL?

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

BOFH excuse #40:

not enough memory, go get system upgrade