public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Re: New Game
@ 2003-06-29  5:46 Elijah Meeks
From: Elijah Meeks @ 2003-06-29  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Thanks to Hans for all the help with it.  I forgot to
explain how to get it running:

Place the .g files into your /lib directory.

Place the .imf files into your /lib directory.

Place the .gif files into your /images directory.

Run xconq and load spec.g

I'll put out a version with randomized terrain soon
but right now you can only play it on the 'Opal' map.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

* Re: New Game
@ 2003-06-28 23:20   ` Hans Ronne
From: Hans Ronne @ 2003-06-28 23:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

>I've just finished up a new offering, it's called
>Specula, and it's based loosely on Master of Magic.
>There are some shortcuts that had to be taken, and
>it's a big one, but I think you should find it fun.
>
>It's still got a few rough edges, but for the most
>part it's all there.  After you get a feel for it, I'd
>recommend multiplayer, because it's more fun to have
>your troops blasted by Power Word, Kill and Fireball
>than just regular old monsters.

This is a very nice game! And rather different from the usual xconq modules.

Hans

* New Game
@ 2003-06-28 18:08 ` Elijah Meeks
From: Elijah Meeks @ 2003-06-28 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)