public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
From: "D. Cooper Stevenson" <cstevens@gencom.us>
To: xconq7@sources.redhat.com
Cc: Eric McDonald <mcdonald@phy.cmich.edu>, Stan Shebs <shebs@apple.com>
Subject: Re: New Home for Xconq Project?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 01:19:00 -0000	[thread overview]

What would happen if we went to SourceForge or Savannah for "eyballs" and
pointed to the Xconq.org or RedHat site for a CVS backup?

It's trivial for me to mirror the xconq.org server with the source
repository's server.

Obviously, this isn't an "automatic failover" solution but would it provide a
good compromise?

-Coop