public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Development CVS Tree Online
@ 2004-10-05  0:28 D. Cooper Stevenson
From: D. Cooper Stevenson @ 2004-10-05  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Xconquerers,

I've posted Eric McDonald's Xconq development branch on xconq.org.

You may monitor the CVS tree commits/changes here:

http://www.xconq.org/cvsmonitor?cmd=viewBrowseModule&module=XConq_Devel.xconq

Note how the system gives me credit for all of Eric's hard work ;)

You may browse the CVS online here:

  http://www.xconq.org/viewcvs/xconq/

Documentation for obtaining the CVS tree here:

  http://www.xconq.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=8

In other news, I have focused my efforts converting a standard GIS
ascii  input file into an Xconq terrain file. I now have the application
reading the file and taking mean values of terrain samples. This should
render a fairly accurate

To wet your appetite on what Xconq might look like using GIS coordinate
image data, have a look here (large page download):

  http://wiki.xconqgis.org/index.php?WhatGisImageMightLookLike

I've posted a touch of the documentation here (sans code but can publish
beta upon request):

  http://wiki.xconqgis.org/index.php?ASCII%20to%20Xconq%20Cordinates

Best,

Coop

* Re: Development CVS Tree Online
@ 2004-10-05  3:20 ` Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-10-05  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

D. Cooper Stevenson wrote:

> You may browse the CVS online here:
>
>   http://www.xconq.org/viewcvs/xconq/

Looks like everything made it in intact. Good.

> In other news, I have focused my efforts converting a standard GIS
> ascii  input file into an Xconq terrain file. I now have the application
> reading the file and taking mean values of terrain samples. This should
> render a fairly accurate

Excellent.

> To wet your appetite on what Xconq might look like using GIS coordinate
> image data, have a look here (large page download):
>
>   http://wiki.xconqgis.org/index.php?WhatGisImageMightLookLike

Looks delicious.

Keep up the good work.

   Best regards,