public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Xconq Networking
@ 2004-11-22  3:34 Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2004-11-22  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7, xconq-general

Hello Xconquerors,

   I am curious about any networking problems that you might be having
with Xconq. If you have network games that regularly fall out of sync, I
would like to know which platforms you are playing Xconq on, and which
games you are playing.
   I just finished watching two AI players duke it out in the Default
game for 118 turns without any network problems (and I quit because I
got bored watching them). This was on Linux and on the same machine (two
instances of Xconq running). However, I know that other people have
attempted the Default game over the Internet in the past, and had much
less success.

   Thanks,
     Eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-22  1:26 UTC | newest]