public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* XConq
@ 2006-10-16 19:47 Skam-MC
From: Skam-MC @ 2006-10-16 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Hello. I have some questions regarding Game Design using XConq. Here they are:

1) Is it possible to create some means of day/night change (for example, I want to create a Vampire unit type which moves at night much faster than at day)?

2) One of the sides needs only to cross some line (for example, country boundaries) in order to win. Is it possible to create such a winning condition?

3) Is it possible to create a unit which can build bridges, for example?

Best wishes, looking forward to your reply...