public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
* Cconq  (was: Tcl/Tk Interface Unification)
@ 2003-09-07 21:34 Feneric Brown
From: Feneric Brown @ 2003-09-07 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7

Out of curiosity, how will the interface reorganization affect the old
Cconq variant, if at all?  Believe it or not there are still Cconq
users out there, and in fact our ISP maintains a fairly up-to-date
version (7.4.1) for shell account users...

* Re: Cconq  (was: Tcl/Tk Interface Unification)
@ 2003-09-08  3:39 Eric McDonald
From: Eric McDonald @ 2003-09-08  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xconq7; +Cc: feneric

From: Feneric Brown <feneric at saugus dot net>
To: xconq7 at sources dot redhat dot com
>Out of curiosity, how will the interface reorganization affect
>the
>old
>Cconq variant, if at all?  Believe it or not there are still
>Cconq
>users out there, and in fact our ISP maintains a fairly
>up-to-date
>version (7.4.1) for shell account users...

Hi Feneric,

Should not affect you or any other Cconquerors at all. Actually,
it shouldn't affect anyone. We are not really throwing anything
out; ...just relocating where some of the build process occurs.

Eric