Jakob Ilves writes: > Hello Folks! > > Would it be OK to amend the standard game or rather, create an > experimental variant of it where certain ground units defend a city > until death from being captured (and where garrisson fighters > prevent bombers to drop bombs on their city)? I would very strongly > insist on having that feature made permanent into the standard game. > (And Eric McDonald, Bellum Aetaernum could consider it too). You might want to try playtesting with the attached patch to standard.g. I think it more or less does what you want. -- Eric E. Moore